Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hi All
I'm Derek McCorkell sometimes known as KD-0-PNP to my Amateur Radio friends around the world. I've put together this Blog for one purpose & one purpose only.That is to showcase my free QSL designs that folks can download & use free of charge for their hobby radio purposes. Be that Ham Radio, CB Radio or Virtual Radio (VoIP) " voice over internet protocol " software that runs on a PC or Mac that enables people to communicate in a simulated radio environment.Programs like " Hamsphere " "E-QSO " or " CQ 100 ".
       I hope you will find the cards I design useful and perhaps do me the honor of using them in the furtherance of your Hobby.
       Feel free to contact me if you would like a particular type of card and I'll do my best to help you out.


Cards like the one featured above are a sample of what I do,this card is taken from my World Flag Card series made specifically for use in the Hamsphere Virtual Radio  Software. the full series can be viewed and download  at this link  "  HamSphere World Flag Series "


The card above is from the Hamsphere specfic " USA States Series" and can be viewed & downloaded from this link    " Hamsphere USA State Flag Series "


Above you'll see a Flag Card from my generic World Flags series intended for general Radio usage ie: Ham .CB etc,etc. The series can also be viewed & downloaded at this link . " Generic World Flag Cards "

Well That's all for now but call back soon as I'll be adding further designs as they appear.

Till then happy DXing & 73's


1 comment:

  1. KD0PNP de N0CRE -
    Great ideas for my new QSL card! Do you print them as well?
    First licensed in 1960 - back on the air in Edina MN.
    73, Steve HiFi-Heaven@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete